Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
8028 NW 14th St
Doral, FL 33126
Information on shipping and delivery can be found here:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER, USER AGREEMENT AND RELATED INFORMATION
Publisher / owner name. Modadulce ("Editor" and / or "We" as applicable) is the owner and operator of this website and has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided. The following terms and conditions apply to and govern your use and review of this website and are provided to improve your Internet experience and understand the Publisher's policies and responsibilities.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
THE PUBLISHER MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE.
YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE CONSIDERED YOUR CONCLUDED ACCEPTANCE OF THE AMENDED AGREEMENT.
All content on the Site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
MODADULCE ™ and all related logos, designs and apparel are trademarks owned or licensed by the Publisher, who reserves all copyright, trademark, and other laws applicable worldwide in the contents of this website. and trademarks and service marks owned or otherwise used by the Publisher that may be used or referenced in, on, or in connection with this website.
The content of this site, including but not limited to the text and images included in this document and their arrangement, are © 2018 Modadulce. All rights reserved.
All material on this website, including content, design, layout, text, information, graphics, logos, products and services ("Website Material") is the property of the publisher unless otherwise specified. Material on the website may not be reproduced, transmitted, adapted, distributed, sold, modified, published, or stored for any purpose other than with the written consent of the publisher or as permitted by US Copyright Law. .
The publisher hereby authorizes you to copy and display the content here, but only and exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use. Any copy you make must include this copyright notice: © 2018 Modadulce. All rights reserved. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any part of the content without the prior written permission of the Publisher.
Nothing in this document shall be construed as an implication, preclusion or other type of license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright (except as expressly stated above), of, or in part or in part, no proprietary or proprietary rights assert that it is owned by the publisher or a third party.
Except as expressly stated above or expressly permitted otherwise as indicated in the content of the website, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any way, the material on the site , including text, graphics, code and / or software.
This policy discloses how we collect, protect and use the information that we collect as a result of using this website. We trust that this will increase your confidence in this website and improve your Internet experience.
10. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When placing an order or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. However, you can visit our site anonymously.
11. When you register to use the Site and / or register or create an account, you will be asked to create a password. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities carried out by you or by anyone you allow to use your account. You agree to protect your password from access by others. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Publisher harmless for losses suffered by the Publisher or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your lack of reasonable care to safeguard your password.
12. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or assigned to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the requested product or service.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates related to your order, as well as occasionally receiving company news, updates, information related to products or services, etc.
13. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can either unsubscribe yourself or contact us and we will remove your email address from our subscription list.
14. We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
15. We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive / credit information provided is transmitted through our secure payment gateway provider database (PayPal - PayPal Payment Pro) only so that authorized persons with special rights of access to said systems can access and are required to do so. maintain the confidentiality of the information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, finances, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
18.With the exception of trusted third parties who help us operate our website, conduct our business, or provide you with services necessary for the fulfillment of any order sent through this website and / or view the content of this website, do not we do sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may also disclose your information when we believe that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
19. Certain information or services offered or provided on through the Site may from time to time be provided on through sites offered by third-party providers.
20. We do not monitor, endorse or control the information collection or privacy practices of third parties. Accordingly, Publisher assumes no responsibility for the information collection and privacy practices of a third party website.
22. Third parties may provide links to other websites or internet resources. We do not control or endorse such "linked sites" nor have we reviewed or approved the content or information that appears on these linked sites. You acknowledge and agree that the Publisher is not responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, or any other material available on such linked sites. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the publisher, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and any other representative shall not be liable, nor shall they be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or by in connection with the use or the reliance on such content, goods, and services available on or through such linked sites.
GUARANTEES, LIABILITIES AND INDEMNIFICATIONS
23. The information provided on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The publisher does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website. No guarantees, promises and / or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given about the nature, the standard, the accuracy or the information provided on this website or about the suitability or otherwise of the information for your particular circumstances.
24. The publisher cannot and will not guarantee that this website is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. The Editor will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) whether arising out of contract, tort or otherwise, that may arise as a result of its use (or inability to use) this website, or your use (or non-use) of the information on this site.
25. This website and its contents are available without warranties of any kind and the publisher, its directors, directors, contractors, employees, affiliates and other representatives are not responsible for damages or losses arising from the use of this website or any information , advice, goods, services or other resources that can be mentioned or made accessible through this website.
26. The Editor assumes no responsibility for damage to you, your computer or other property due to your access, use or download of content from this website, images or other information. If you download or copy materials, images or other information from this website, you are responsible for taking all reasonable precautions necessary to ensure the security and integrity of your computer and systems, including the use of virus protection software.
27. All users of this website agree to indemnify, defend or hold harmless the Editor, its officers, directors, contractors, employees, affiliates and other representatives against any liability, damage or claim arising at any time from the dependence of said users, reference or other use of any information or material contained or referenced on this website.
28. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OR THE ALLEGED BASIS OF THE CLAIM, YOU AGREE THAT THE PUBLISHER, ITS OFFICIALS, DIRECTORS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AND ALL OTHER NON-REPRESENTATIVES AND NON-REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE, INCLUDING OR IF RELATED TO THIS POLICY SUCH OR OTHER PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF REMEDIES OTHERWISE PROVIDED UNDER THIS POLICY, IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, DO NOT FULFILL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
29. This Agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, applicable to agreements made and performed in the United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between The Publisher and you for any purpose related to this Agreement or the obligations of the parties hereunder will be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction that is located in the State of Florida.
30. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is prohibited.
31. The fact that the Publisher does not insist or strictly enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor commercial practice will act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
32. The Publisher may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any party at any time without prior notice. All rights not expressly granted in this document are reserved for The Publisher.
33. The Publisher reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify or delete portions of these terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time. Such changes will be posted on this page of this website and will be effective immediately upon posting.